Strategy for the binary options broker Quotex -
Williams %R with EMA
The strategy for binary options is based on the WPR (Williams %R) indicator. Traders use this tool to determine the direction of the trend, as well as predict its change. The principle of trading is based on the search for overbought and oversold zones, which help to find the best entry points. In our strategy, the indicator is combined with a moving average to filter out false signals.
Setting up indicators on the Quotex broker platform
To trade binary options, you need to set the following parameters:
- Williams %R: period is 14 (this parameter is set by default);
- Moving Average: exponential moving average (EMA) with a period of 24.
We recommend looking for trading signals on the 5-minute time frame. The minimum expiration period is 2 candlesticks, the optimal one is 3 candlesticks.
Conditions for entering a trade on the Quotex broker platform
Entry into an up trade should be performed under two conditions:
- The Williams %R line fell into the oversold zone and crossed the -80 level from bottom to top;
- The moving average points up.
The condition for entering a down trade is:
- The Williams %R line rose to the overbought zone and crossed the -20 level from top to bottom;
- The moving average points down.
When trading binary options, it is necessary to follow the rules of money management. The amount of a trade should not exceed 5% of the current deposit in order to avoid losing money.