Strategy for the binary options broker Quotex - Williams %R and Parabolic SAR
The strategy for binary options is based on the Williams %R indicator. It is an effective tool that allows you to evaluate overbought and oversold conditions, as well as to catch accurate signals to the upcoming market reversal. The author of the strategy does not recommend using the indicator alone. Parabolic dots are used to confirm trading signals.
Setting up indicators on the Quotex broker platform
To find a convenient moment to open a trade, you need to set the following parameters to the indicators:
- Williams %R: period 16, overbought and oversold levels are set by default;
- Parabolic SAR: default settings - 0.02, 0.2.
The strategy is designed for trading binary options on the 5-minute time frame. We recommend making trades with an expiration time of 2-3 candlesticks.
Conditions for entering a trade on the Quotex broker platform
A condition for purchasing a CALL option is:
- The parabolic point is below the candlestick;
- The Williams %R line is above the -50 level.
To purchase a PUT option, two conditions should match:
- The parabolic point is above the candlestick;
- The Williams %R line is below the -50 level.
The condition of the Williams %R indicator should be met no later than the first three points. If the signal appeared later, we postpone opening a trade until a new one appears.