Strategy for the binary options broker Quotex - Volume Oscillator and MACD
The strategy for binary options based on the Volume Oscillator indicator allows you to determine the direction of the trend and predict its possible change. The histogram gives a lot of trading signals, some of which may be false. Therefore, to prevent risks, we recommend combining the indicator with the MACD. Using the tools together helps to filter out false signals and find the best trade entry points.
Setting up indicators on the Quotex broker platform
The following parameters are used, when trading binary options::
- Volume Oscillator: the web terminal always uses the default settings, you can only change the transparency of the bars;
- MACD: the histogram also has standard parameters - 12, 26, 9.
The strategy is best suited for short time frames, ideally - 5 minutes. We recommend trades with the expiration time of 3 candlesticks.
Conditions for entering a trade on the Quotex broker platform
To enter an up trade, wait for the following conditions to match:
- The Volume Oscillator histogram bar is green;
- MACD histogram is above the zero level;
- MACD lines crossed upwards below the zero level.
The signal to enter a down trade is:
- The Volume Oscillator histogram bar is orange;
- MACD histogram below the zero level;
- MACD lines crossed downwards above the zero level.
If these conditions are met, you will be able to make good profits when trading binary options. But the amount of a trade should not exceed 5% of the total deposit.