Strategy for the binary options broker Quotex - "Three in a boat"
This is a multi-indicator strategy for binary options that is used to find the best time to open a trade in the direction of a trending price movement. The main analysis tool is Williams %R. This indicator determines the direction of the trend and predicts its possible change. The RSI and Stochactic tools serve as a filter to filter out false signals.
Setting up indicators on the Quotex broker platform
To get accurate signals, you need to set the following parameters:
- Williams %R: period 14 (by default);
- Stochastic Oscillator: 30, 8, 18;
- RSI: period 21. There is no way to mark the signal level 50 on the web terminal, so we set it as an overbought zone.
The author of the strategy recommends looking for trading signals on the 5-minute time frame. The optimal expiration time is 10-15 minutes or 2-3 candlesticks.
Conditions for entering a trade on the Quotex broker platform
The condition for purchasing a CALL option is:
- The Williams %R line crossed the -80 level from bottom to top;
- Stochastic lines are in the oversold zone, i.e. below level 20;
- The RSI is above or near the 50 level if the line goes up.
To purchase a PUT option, the following conditions should be met:
- The Williams %R line crossed the -20 level from top to bottom;
- Stochastic lines are in the overbought zone, i.е. above level 80;
- The RSI is below or near the 50 level if the line goes down.
First of all, you need to look at the Williams %R indicator. The other instruments are used to confirm entry into a trade.