Strategy for the binary options broker Quotex -
- SuperTrend and Parabolic Sar
The strategy for binary options is based on the SuperTrend indicator. This tool is designed to track the trend, and parabolic points are used to confirm trading signals. The combination of these indicators allows you to find the best entry points in the direction of the trending price movement. The system is ideal for the 5-minute time frame and the best expiration time is 3 candlesticks or 15 minutes.
Setting up indicators on the Quotex broker platform
The trading terminal offers us the standard settings, but we recommend other SuperTrend parameters:
- Period: 8;
- Multiplier: 2 (you can set 1 by default, but in this case there will be a lot of false signals).
The colors of the lines can be set at your discretion, but in our case green indicates an uptrend, and red - a downtrend.
Parameters of the Parabolic SAR indicator are:
- Acceleration: 0.2;
- Maximum acceleration: 0.2.
The points are green by default, but we have set purple for convenience.
Conditions for entering a trade on the Quotex broker platform
To purchase a CALL option, the following conditions should be met:
- The SuperTrend indicator line is green (uptrend);
- The appearance of parabolic points under the price.
We do not recommend entering a trade, if the SuperTrend shows an uptrend, and the points are above the price.
A PUT option can be purchased in the following case:
- The SuperTrend indicator line is red (downtrend);
- The appearance of parabolic points above the price.
You don’t need to open a trade, when SuperTrend shows a downtrend and the points are below the price.