Strategy for the binary options broker Quotex - Stochastic Oscillator, Parabolic Sar and Moving Average
The strategy for binary options is based on three popular indicators: Stochastic Oscillator, Parabolic Sar and Moving Average. Thanks to the combination of these tools, a trader can filter out false signals and find the best entry points in the direction of the trending price movement. The trading system is suitable for all currency pairs and any time frames. We recommend looking for signals on the 3-minute time frame and entering into trades with an expiration time of 5 candlesticks.
Setting up indicators on the Quotex broker platform
When using this strategy, set the following tools parameters:
- Parabolic SAR: 0.01, 0.2;
- Stochastic Oscillator: %K period - 7, %D period - 10, Smoothing period - 4, overbought level - 63, oversold level - 37;
- Moving Average: period 35, exponential moving average (EMA).
After installing and setting up the indicators, we begin to search for the entry points.
Conditions for entering a trade on the Quotex broker platform
The condition for purchasing a CALL option is:
- The green line of the Stochastic crossed the level 63 from bottom to top;
- The appearance of a dot under the candlestick;
- The candlestick closed above the moving average.
To purchase a PUT option, wait for the following conditions to match:
- The green line of the Stochastic crossed the level 37 from top to bottom;
- The appearance of a dot above the candlestick;
- The candlestick closed below the moving average.
Entry into a trade should be made at the opening of the next candlestick after all conditions are met.