Strategy for the binary options broker Quotex - RSI, MACD and SMA
The strategy for binary options is based on three indicators. The main tool is RSI. It determines the strength of trends and allows to predict its direction. The moving average shows the price level for a certain period. Thanks to the MACD indicator, we will be able to confirm the signals when the main line is crossed. The combination of three indicators allows you to find out the best entry points and significantly increase the chances of successful trading.
Setting up indicators on the Quotex broker platform
The process of setting up trading instruments takes no more than a minute. To trade, you need to set the following parameters:
- RSI: period 14, support level 30, resistance level - 70;
- MACD: 12, 26, 9;
- Moving Average: simple moving average (SMA) with a period of 10.
The first two indicators have default settings. You can change the color and its saturation at your own discretion to make it easier to see the trading signals.
Conditions for entering a trade on the Quotex broker platform
To enter a long position, you need to wait for the following conditions to match:
- The price closed above the line on the chart;
- The RSI line crosses level 50 from bottom to top;
- The MACD lines cross each other below the zero level.
To enter a short position, you need to wait for the following conditions to match:
- The price closed below the line on the chart;
- The RSI line crosses level 50 from top to bottom;
- The MACD lines cross each other above the zero level.
The best time frame for trading this strategy is 5 minutes. The optimal expiration time is 15 minutes or 3 candlesticks.