Strategy for the binary options broker Quotex - RSI, CCI and Stochastic
Here is an effective strategy for binary options, which is based on price moving out of overbought and oversold zones. The use of a large number of trend indicators allows you to determine the best entry points and filter out false signals.
Setting up indicators on the Quotex broker platform
This system uses the following indicators:
- Zig Zag: deviation - 5, depth - 12, back - 3;
- CCI: period 14;
- RSI: period 14, overbought level - 65, oversold level - 35;
- Stochastic: parameters (14, 3, 3), overbought level - 80, oversold level - 20.
We recommend using the strategy for trading on the 5-minute time frame. When opening a trade, set the expiration time to 15 minutes or 3 candlesticks.
Conditions for entering a trade on the Quotex broker platform
To purchase a CALL option, wait for the following conditions to match:
- The Stochastic line crossed the level 20 from bottom to top;
- The CCI indicator exceeded the level of -100, and the RSI exceeded the level of 35;
- The Zig Zag line is directed upwards.
The condition for purchasing a PUT option is:
- The Stochastic line crossed the level 80 from top to bottom;
- The CCI indicator fell below the +100 level, and the RSI fell below the 65 level;
- The Zig Zag line is directed downwards.
If one of these conditions is not met, do not rush to open a trade. It’s better to wait until all the rules are met.