Strategy for the binary options broker Quotex - Momentum + EMA
The strategy for binary options is based on the Momentum indicator. It is a tool that allows you to determine the magnitude of the price change for a set period. In our case, we use a modern version of the indicator with a signal level of 100. If the price is higher than that, then we have an uptrend, otherwise we have a downtrend. The tool shows good signals, but for greater accuracy, it is better to combine it with a moving average.
Setting up indicators on the Quotex broker platform
Before we start trading, let's set up both indicators:
- Momentum: period 18, color - red;
- Moving Average: exponential moving average (EMA) with a period of 24.
We prefer to trade on the 3-minute time frame and open trades with 12-minute expiration time (4 candlesticks).
Conditions for entering a trade on the Quotex broker platform
To open an up trade, wait for two conditions to match:
- The body of the candlestick crossed the moving average from bottom to top completely or at least by 80%;
- The Momentum line is above the 100 level.
A down trade can be opened in the following case:
- The body of the candlestick crossed the moving average from top to bottom completely or at least by 80%;
- The Momentum line is below the 100 level.
With this strategy, you can determine the best moments to open a trade and get profit from binary options trading.