Strategy for the binary options broker Quotex - "Bulls" and "Bears"
The strategy for binary options is based on two indicators: Bulls power and Bears power. Trading instruments are a moving average, which allows you to determine the direction of the trend. Despite the high efficiency of indicators, it is better not to use Bulls and Bears alone. To confirm trading signals, we recommend using additional tools, such as EMA.
Setting up indicators on the Quotex broker platform
In our case, three tools are used:
- Bulls power;
- Bears power;
All tools have the same period: 13.
The strategy has proven itself well when trading options on the 5-minute time frame. If all conditions match, choose the expiration time of 3 candlesticks.
Conditions for entering a trade on the Quotex broker platform
All conditions should be met in order to enter an up trade:
- The moving average on the chart is directed upward;
- The Bulls power line is below the zero level, but the uptrend is noticeable;
- Entry into a trade, when the Bulls power line is near the "0" level or just rose above it.
The condition for entering a down trade is:
- The moving average on the chart is directed downward
- The Bears power line is above the zero level, but the downtrend is noticeable;
- Entry into a trade, when the Bears power line is near the "0" level or fell below it.
Combining the two indicators will allow you to find the best moment to enter a trade and minimize risks.