Strategy for the binary options broker Quotex - Aroon and MACD
The strategy for binary options is based on the Aroon indicator. This tool is used to find a trend, as well as its reversal points. The indicator gives fairly accurate signals, but it is not recommended to use it alone. To confirm trade entry points, we recommend supplementing the instrument with the MACD histogram. This indicator indicates not only the direction, but also the strength of the trend.
Setting up indicators on the Quotex broker platform
Before you start trading, you need to set the correct parameters for the indicators:
- Aroon: period 14, green and red lines;
- MACD: 12, 26, 9 (default settings).
We recommend looking for trading signals on the 3-minute time frame. The optimal expiration time is 3 candlestick or 9 minutes.
Conditions for entering a trade on the Quotex broker platform
To open an up trade, the following conditions should match:
- On the Aroon indicator, the green line crossed upwards the red line and is above it;
- On the MACD indicator, the green line crossed upward the red line or the histogram is above the zero level (it is desirable that both conditions are met simultaneously or at a distance of no more than 2-3 bars).
The conditions for opening a down trade are:
- On the Aroon indicator, the green line crossed downward the red line and is below it;
- On the MACD indicator the green line crossed downward the red line or the histogram is below the zero level (it is desirable that both conditions are met simultaneously or at a distance of no more than 2-3 bars).
To enter a trade, wait until the current candlestick closes, under which the conditions on the basement indicators match.