Strategy for the binary options broker Quotex - Alligator + MACD
Trading strategy for the binary options broker Quotex is based on two indicators: Alligator and MACD. The Alligator helps to find a local trend and receive a signal about a change in the dynamics of price movement. MACD is an oscillator that shows a change in trend direction. This indicator is an auxiliary tool and is used as a filter that confirms or filters out Alligator signals.
Setting up indicators on the Quotex broker platform
When trading this strategy, standard settings are used. Alligator indicator parameters are:
- "Jaw" (blue line) - 13 with a shift of 8;
- "Teeth" (red line) - 8 with a shift of 5;
- "Lips" (green line) - 5 with a shift of 3.
MACD oscillator parameters are:
- Fast period - 12;
- Slow period - 26;
- The signal period is 9.
This strategy is best suited for trading on the 5-minute time frame. The optimal expiration time is 15 minutes or 3 candlesticks.
Conditions for entering a trade on the Quotex broker platform
An up trade can be opened if the following conditions are met:
- On the MACD indicator, the red line rises above the zero level;
- On the chart, the green line crosses the blue line from bottom to top;
- The price is above all lines.
To purchase a PUT option, the following conditions should be met:
- On the MACD indicator, the red line falls below the zero level;
- On the chart, the green line crosses the blue line from top to bottom;
- The price is below all lines.
The profitability of this strategy is 65-75%, but there is no need to open risky trades for the entire deposit. When trading binary options, make bets that do not exceed 5% of your current balance.