Strategy for the binary options broker Quotex -
- ADX + MA
The described strategy for binary options is based on the ADX indicator. It allows you to verify the presence or absence of a trend, as well as determines its strength and direction. The +DI and -DI lines are used to find the direction, while the main line of the tool shows the strength. The indicator is an effective tool for finding entry points, but we combine it with a moving average for more accurate signals.
Setting up indicators on the Quotex broker platform
The following parameters are recommended for the ADX trading tool:
- ADX Smoothing: 14 (default setting);
- Di Length: 20.
We made the main ADX line yellow, +DI green, and -DI red.
The moving average has the following settings:
- Type: EMA;
- Period: 21;
- Color: red.
We recommend to trade on the 5-minute time frame and making a trade with an expiration time of 15 minutes (3 candlesticks).
Conditions for entering a trade on the Quotex broker platform
The trading strategy is simple even for beginner traders.
Conditions for purchasing a CALL option are:
- The candlestick closed above the moving average:
- On the ADX indicator, the green line is above the red line, and the yellow line is above level 20.
To purchase a PUT option, the following conditions should be met:
- The candlestick closed below the moving average:
- On the ADX indicator, the green line is below the red line and the yellow line is above level 20.
Entry into a trade should be made at the opening of the next candlestick after all conditions are met.